Disclosure: This page contains affiliate links through the Amazon Associate Program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. There are no additional costs to make purchases using these links. I appreciate everyone who helps keep this site running by using them.
I originally posted the story about when I decided to start taking care of my skin in March of 2019. This page is where I will keep a list of my current skin care routine as well as links to purchase each item.
- CeraVe Hydrating Face Wash (Every Day)
- M3 Naturals Himalayan Salt Body & Face Scrub (Every 3 Days and Every Time I Shave)
- Van Der Hagen Shave Butter (When I Shave)
- Nivea For Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm (When I Shave)
- Every Man Jack Age Defying Facial Moisturizer (Every Day)
- Every Man Jack Age Defying Eye Cream (Every Day)
- Neutrogena Age Shield Face Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 110+ (When I Go Outside During The Day)
- CeraVe Hydrating Face Wash (Every Night)
- Neutrogena Triple Age Repair Anti-Wrinkle Night Moisturizer with Vitamin C (Every Night)
- Every Man Jack Age Defying Eye Cream (Every Night)
- Gold Bond Triple Action Relief Foot Cream (Every Other Night)