I am always intrigued by the hobbies which I find out about. The past few years I’ve found myself making plans for different hobbies I want to try. It started with me finding something cool and saying, “I want to do that,” then buying some supplies to do it and never getting around to it, whether it’s because I didn’t realize what I’d actually need or because it wasn’t as exciting once I tried it.
Since I don’t have the resources to try everything, I decided to write about what I would do if I could try everything I want to do. I was already doing tons of research and making lists and drawings for things so I figured I might as well share it. Then I can help others with their research with getting started with new hobbies. I can also get some feedback from people who actually have those hobbies to pass on to others.
Here are the subjects I’ve discussed already:
- Something New (January 2019)
- Woodworking (February 2019)
- Welding (March 2019)
- Dungeons & Dragons (April 2019)
- Ham Radio (May 2019)
- Biking To Work (June 2019)
- Metal Casting (July 2019)
- Building A Boat (August 2019)
- Some Pinterest Projects (September 2019)
- Raising Chickens (October 2019)
- Infusing Alcohol (November 2019)
- Build A LEGO City (December 2019)
- Challenge Myself (January 2020)
- Capsule Wardrobe (February 2020)
- Baking (March 2020)
- Sign Language (April 2020)
- Geocaching (May 2020)
- Check Back Every First Monday
Leave a comment to let me know if there’s something you’d like to try. Maybe it’s already on my list to write about.