One day my wife told me she was going to start exercising and eating better. She told me I didn’t have to join her but she wanted to put it out there that I could. I looked at myself and realized I had gotten into the worst shape of my life without noticing. I was always in decent shape growing up — at least since I lost a bunch of weight in middle school — and compared to some people who are less fortunate than me I never really got bad, but I didn’t like where I was.
So although I wasn’t putting the effort in that my wife was I decided to join her daily workouts and listen to the things she would tell me about the research she was doing.
Here are some of the things I’ve learned and experienced during my health adventures with my wife.
- Why I Care About My Health (January 2019)
- Trying The 21 Day Fix (February 2019)
- Beginning My Skin Care Journey (March 2019)
- My Creatine Story (April 2019)
- Trying PiYo (May 2019)
- My Semi-Ketogenic Life (June 2019)
- Grocery Shopping Safely (July 2019)
- Trying P90X3 (August 2019)
- Staying Healthy During Back To School Season (September 2019)
- The Benefits Of Reading (October 2019)
- Eating During The Holiday Season (November 2019)
- My Vitamins (December 2019)
- Ouch, My Back! (January 2020)
- Attempting Morning Meltdown 100 (February 2020)
- Energy Drinks (March 2020)
- My Experience With Running (April 2020)
- Looking Into Sleep Schedules (May 2020)
- Virtual Spartan (June 2020)
- Check Back Every Second Monday.
You can also check out my current skin care routine here.