One day my wife told me she was going to start exercising and eating better. She told me I didn’t have to join her but she wanted to put it out there that I could. I looked at myself and realized I had gotten into the worst shape of my life without noticing. I was always in decent shape growing up — at least since I lost a bunch of weight in middle school — and compared to some people who are less fortunate than me I never really got bad, but I didn’t like where I was.
So although I wasn’t putting the effort in that my wife was I decided to join her daily workouts and listen to the things she would tell me about the research she was doing.
Here are some of the things I’ve learned and experienced during my health adventures with my wife.
- Why I Care About My Health (January 2019)
- Trying The 21 Day Fix (February 2019)
- Beginning My Skin Care Journey (March 2019)
- My Creatine Story (April 2019)
- Trying PiYo (May 2019)
- My Semi-Ketogenic Life (June 2019)
- Grocery Shopping Safely (July 2019)
- Trying P90X3 (August 2019)
- Check Back Every Second Monday.
You can also check out my current skin care routine here.