I don’t want to give too much away here. Then there wouldn’t be as much to share in my posts.
I’ve been studying, performing, and teaching percussion for over 15 years. Get it now? A Life, Ensnared. My brother came up with the name because I had no clue what I should use. I think it works great for me.
One of my favorite hobbies is collecting hobbies. In addition to telling stories about the things I regularly do, each month I write about a new one which I’ve heard about and would like to try.
I love exercise and enjoy a mostly ketogenic diet.
My current posting schedule is:
- First Monday of the month – What I Want To Do This Month
- Second Monday of the month – Health
- Third Monday of the month – Hobbies
- Fourth Monday of the month – Life
- Fifth Monday of the month when there is one – Miscellaneous
I may have some additional posts but these are the ones which are guaranteed.
Find out why I started this blog here.
My first post with some things about me can be found here.
If you like what I’m doing, you can help keep the website running by supporting me on Ko-fi.